It’s a Go

Saw my Respirator Specialist yesterday, stats haven’t changed so it’s a go for my fundraising hikes.  Have to spend 2 days at 5,000 feet to get acclimatized to the altitude before I hike the mountain. Respiratory Specialist also gave me a prescription for a small oxygen bottle, which I picked up today, just for emergencies if I get to an altitude that my oxygen levels don’t recover to safe levels.

2 weeks to go, can’t wait.

Ha Ling Peak 5 - Canmore, AB

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s